Friday, February 8, 2013

New Look and Feel

I would be remiss if I did not publicly thank my good friend, film documentarian, scholar, comic book enthusiast, off-line D&D player, former band-mate and all around great and brilliant guy Robert Emmons for the new look and feel of the ADMT blog.  Seeing that I was active again with the blog, Robert offered to create an updated banner more in keeping with  the new blog themes, namely the work ongoing for my next D&D campaign Beneath the Broken Moon.  What you see here today are the fruits of his labor.  I hope everybody likes both the new look and the content around here.

The link in the paragraph above is to Robert's blog, dedicated to his documentary film currently in the works, Diagram for Delinquents: Fredric Wertham and the Evolution of Comics.  If you have an interest in comics, censorship, pop culture, mid-20th century American society or just good film making I recommend you follow Robert's blog. 

Have a great weekend everybody, and stay warm & dry East Coast.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more as the campaign develops. Thanks for blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, you honor and spoil me with your kind words. Thank you! It is my pleasure to contribute in some way to your work here.

    ReplyDelete